Silhouette Cameo 4 - Pink Ultimate Accessories Bundle
Color:Cameo 4 Pink Crafts Bundle
The Cameo 4 is a 12-inch width desktop cutting machine that lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more. Machine features include: Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer. Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll. 3 mm clearance for thicker materials. Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic. Bluetooth connectivity allows wireless cutting. Print & Cut registration capability PixScan compatible Driven by free Silhouette Studio software to give you limitless design options to customize your project. Mac/Windows compatible
- Cameo 4 Pink Craft Bundle includes the Silhouette Handbook, 10 exclusive designs, 8 sheets of white sticker paper, 8 sheets of printable adhesive cardstock, sticker sampler pack (4 white, 2 silver foil, 2 gold foil, 1 silver scratch off, 1 gold scratch off, 1 printable scratch off paper, 10 designs), 24 Silhouette Sketch Pens, 8 Rose Gold Foil sheets, 8 sheets of printable adhesive kraft paper, basic Silhouette Studio software, 100 designs, 1-month Design store subscription, power and USB cord.
- The Silhouette Cameo 4 is the evolution in desktop cutting. The sleek Backlit touch panel lets you load, unload, and pause your projects in style. Conveniently stored in the machine's compact pull-out drawer is a new built in roll feeder for quickly cutting vinyl and heat transfer material directly from a roll. On the back of the Cameo 4 You will find a built in cross cutter allowing for a clean straight edge cut on your vinyl roll for your next project.
- The unique dual carriage allows for Tool Type detection. The Cameos ultra-smart system uses tool sensor technology that detects what tool you are using which then triggers the Silhouette Studio software to adjust cut settings automatically. The Cameo 4 stands apart from previous models with the new dual motor system, which allows you to cut in two distinct ways. Carriage one provides the Cameo 4 with unparalleled speed. It is operated from a solenoid motor that gives smooth and intricate cuts.
- The Cameo 4 carriage 2 boasts additional cutting force! With the increased downforce of the Cameo 4, we now offer a new rotary and Kraft blade (Sold separately) that have been specifically designed to operate with the Cameo smart tangential technology. With smart tangential technology the Cameo 4 cuts thicker material without sacrificing quality with each cut. The Cameo 4 offers true mat-less cutting which allows cutting cardstock, paper, and other materials without using a mat
- The Autoblade has been reconfigured especially for the Cameo 4. This second generation autoblade will have a single-tap reset which will reduce the time needed for the Cameo 4 to automatically adjust the blade setting for your project.